Our ParishCare insurance policy has been developed following research at parish level, offering parishes a new level of flexibility and convenience as well as the unique opportunity to be rewarded for loyalty.
We wanted to offer cover that gives something back, while giving you complete peace of mind that you have the cover you need and the high-level of service you would expect when you need to make a claim.
Key benefits of ParishCare
Annual share in profits
We reward our existing customers and their loyalty by contributing to parish funds. We do this by annually passing any excess profits back to you.
No extended lock-in or long term commitment
We understand that situations can change quickly for churches. So we don’t want to pressure you into tied down, long-term contracts. We give you the freedom to cancel your policy at any time without any penalties or additional costs.
Continuous insurance cover
If you choose to pay monthly you will never have to remember to renew. Your policy will be continuous, provided you continue to pay your monthly premiums. We can always adjust a policy when necessary, but you will never find yourself uninsured or in a rush to renew at the last minute.
Church and church hall cover
At Trinitas Church Insurance Services we want to make things as simple as possible. So we can provide one policy that covers not only your churches but all other parish buildings too. One straight forward policy and one payment.
Underwritten by Aviva
All our policies are underwritten by award-winning insurer Aviva – a long-standing, financially secure and trusted insurer providing well deserved peace of mind.
We understand that the insurance requirements of churches are special. That is why, as well as all the usual cover you would expect, we have included the following extra benefits within our Policy as standard.
- No inner limit for theft of metal, ensuring that you are able to reinstate your roof without financial penalty.
- No Average Clause and an automatic free increase in buildings sum insured to help protect you against underinsurance.
- Cover for your inadvertent failure to insure is included as standard, so you can sleep easy in the knowledge that everything is insured even if you forgot to add it to your policy.
- Trustee Legal lndemnity insurance is included as standard, ensuring your ￼parish trustees’ personal liability is protected both now and into their retirement.
- Cover is included for loss of antiquity value, in the event of damage to works of art, rare books and antiques.
- £10,000,000 public liability insurance as standard.
- ln addition, ParishCare includes many other standard features that you would want from your parish insurance policy.